This is Deanne Greyeyes. Seasons Greetings to you and your family. Thank you for a very wonderful holiday in China. I did not tire of Chinese food. In fact, as Heather will attest to, this was one of the things I was looking Forward to. I was not disappointed. Any meal I do not have to cook, and bed I do not need to make, and bag I do Not have to carry is a gift – and a holiday – in the true sense of the word. My daughter has loved everything I hve given her. She has shown restaurant in laying claim to all. I will give her the balance at Christmas, as she does not know I bought it all for her and her children. Nothing for my son in law. Oh well, he only wanted a rock from the Grat Wall.
Again Alex Thank you
Share your story!
Had a great trip with the help of World Travel Management?
Email it in (and any photo) to: email@example.com
Start your trip to China
Let us help you plan your trip
- 10 cool facts about the Yangtze River
- The Last Secret of the Forbidden City
- You must bring the kids to Chimelong Ocean Kingdom, China, the world's largest ocean theme park
- Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto (Kyoto, Uji and Otsu Cities)
- Best Burger joints in Beijing
- 10 interesting facts about the Great wall of China