Valid From Oct 01,2016 – Apr 30, 2017
5 Days / 4 Nights
Day 1 Bangkok Arrival
Arrive Suvarnabhumi Int’l Airport.
Meet our experienced English speaking guide and transfer to hotel
Day 2 Bangkok – City Temples & Grand Palace (B)
Visit Golden Buddha Temple, Reclining Buddha Temple, Grand Palace, Jewelry Store Gems Gallery
Day 3 Bangkok - Kanchanaburi (B/L)
Visit Kanchanaburi City, Taweechai Elephant Camp.
Elephant riding and bamboo rafting along the Kwai River.
Visit War Cemetery of the allied prisoner of World War II, PBRC – Death Railway Museum, Research Centre, World famous bridge on the River Kwai
Day 4 Bangkok – Ayutthaya by Grand Pearl Cruise (B/L)
Visit Bang Pa-In, Wat Mahatad, Wat Phrasrisanphet.
Take Grand Pearl Cruise towards Bangkok
Day 5 Bangkok – Chiang Mai (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
More on Asia
- 10 cool facts about the Yangtze River
- 14 Day Yangtze Special Buy One Get One Free
- The Last Secret of the Forbidden City
- You must bring the kids to Chimelong Ocean Kingdom, China, the world's largest ocean theme park
- 15 Day Kenya, Tanzania
- Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto (Kyoto, Uji and Otsu Cities)