2020/2021 China Super Value Programs
Beijing/Xian/Guilin/Shanghai – 10 days / 9 nights
From 1890 U.S.D Based on twin occupancy
Tour Code – CD10BXGS
Day 01: Arrive Beijing
(Wed) Arrive Beijing, meet and transfer to your hotel
Hotel: Capital Hotel Beijing or similar
Day 02: Beijing (B/L)
(Thu) Morning visit the Tian’anmen Square and Forbidden City
Chinese lunch at local restaurant
Afternoon, visit the Summer Palace
Dinner is on your own.
Day 03: Beijing (B/L/D)
(Fri) Morning excursion to the Badaling Great Wall
Visit Beijing Jade Carving Factory followed by lunch at its Friendship Restaurant.
Afternoon visit Sacred Way and Ming Tomb – Changling Tomb.
Peking Duck Dinner at local restaurant.
Day 04: Beijing/Xian (B/L)
(Sat) Morning visit the Temple of Heaven and Lama Temple.
Beijing Noodle Lunch at local restaurant
Transfer to airport for flight flying to Xian.
Arrive Xian, transfer to your hotel.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Xian Big Goose Pagoda or similar
Day 05 Xian (B/L)
(Sun) Morning excursion to visit the Terra Cotta Museum.
Visit the Xian Ceramic and Art Workshop
Chinese lunch at local restaurant including the Noodle-making Demonstration
Afternoon visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Ancient City Wall
Dinner is on your own
Optional Tour: Tang Dynasty Dinner and Show with round-trip transfers
Day 06 Xian/Guilin (B)
(Mon) Transfer to airport for flight flying to Guilin
Arrive Guilin, transfer to your hotel.
Afternoon visit Reed Flute Caves and Elephant Trunk Hill
Hotel: Guilin Bravo Hotel or similar
Day 07 Guilin/Yangshuo/Guilin (B/L)
(Tue) Li River Cruise with lunch on board
Disembark in Yangshuo, strong along the West Street.
Explore the rural life to the local villages and local farmer’s house!
Late afternoon transfer back to Guilin.
Day 08 Guilin/Shanghai (B)
(Wed) Transfer to airport for flight to Shanghai
Arrive Shanghai, meet and transfer to your hotel.
The rest of day is free at leisure
Hotel: Ocean Hotel Shanghai or similar
Day 09 Shanghai (B/D)
(Thu) Morning visit the People’s Park, Shanghai Urban Planning Museum and Yu Garden
Lunch is at a local restaurant
Afternoon visit the Bund and Shanghai Museum
Dinner is on your own
Optional Tour: Shanghai Acrobatic Show with round trip transfers
Day 10 EXIT Shanghai (B)
(Fri) Departure transfer
Extra Night in Beijing–Per Twin/Single Room
Extra Night in Shanghai – Per Twin/Single Room
Tour Prices – In USD
- The prices below do NOT include the China Domestic Airport Tax & Fuel Surcharge, which is at U.S.D 47.00 per person (subject to change)
- Please be noted, the dates with ***, please check with us first before you confirm to clients. Because their prices are subject to change and rooms are subject availability due to the big events and public holidays.
- Superior First Class Hotel accommodations with daily ABF as listed in the itinerary
- Round trip airport/hotel/airport transfers
- Sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Lunches and dinners at the local restaurants
- Domestic air transportation based on coach class
- TOP English-speaking local guides
- Gratuities to guides, drivers and porters
- Personal expenses
- Airport tax and fuel surcharges
- Please note the Tour Code “CD10BXGS” when booking is submitted
- Please refer to the “General Terms & Conditions” for the important notes
- NO FOC and Children Discount provided
- Please do check with us first on the space availability for the departures you request before you confirm to your clients.
- Tang Dynasty Dinner and Show with round-trip transfers: U.S.D 105.00 per person
- Shanghai Acrobatic Show with round-trip transfers: U.S.D 140.00 per person
Capital Hotel Beijing
Address: No. 3 Qian Men East Street, Beijing
Tel: (86 10) 58159988
Fax: (86 10) 65120309
Holiday Inn Xi’an Big Goose Pagoda
Address: No. 398 South 2nd Ring Road Xi’an 710065, China
Tel: (86 29) 88199977
Fax: (86 29) 88195533
Guilin Bravo Hotel
Address: No. 14 South Ronghu Road, Guilin, China
Tel: (86 773) 289 8888
Fax: (86 773) 289 3999
Ocean Hotel Shanghai
Address：No.1171 Dongdaming Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai, China
Tel：(86 21) 65458888
Fax：(86 21) 65455272
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.