Places: Serengeti National Park Serengeti, Arusha, Babati, Nakuru, Masai Mara
Departure dates: 17 May 2019, 08 May 2020
|Africa Detailed Itinerary||Africa Flyer|
Highlight for Kenya and Tanzania
- Comfortable Safari SUV – 6 people in 9 seater SUV
- Experience Safari guide – minimum 10 years as guide
- Deluxe accommodation
- All meals included
- Chance to meet the migration of the wildebeest and Zebra
- Schedule charter between Masai Mara and Serengeti
- Visit Oldupai Gorge – location whereby human being originates
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Serengeti National Park Serengeti
Arusha is a city in northern Tanzania. It is the capital of the Arusha Region and has a population of 1,288,088. It is surrounded by some of Africa's most famous landscapes and national parks. Situated below Mount Meru on the eastern edge of the eastern branch of the Great Rift Valley, it has a mild climate and is close to Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, Olduvai Gorge, Tarangire National Park, and Mount Kilimanjaro, as well as having its own Arusha National Park on Mount Meru.
Arusha is a major international diplomatic hub. The city hosts and is regarded as the de facto capital of the East African Community. Since 1994, the city has also hosted the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda. It is a multicultural city with a majority African population, large Arab and Indian minorities, and many European and American ex-pats, engaged in diplomatic affairs and the fast-growing local tourist industry. Religions and denominations of Arusha's population are Catholic, Anglican, Jewish, Muslim, and Hindu.
Interested in Royal Collection?Check Here
- 10 cool facts about the Yangtze River
- 14 Day Yangtze Special Buy One Get One Free
- The Last Secret of the Forbidden City
- You must bring the kids to Chimelong Ocean Kingdom, China, the world's largest ocean theme park
- Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto (Kyoto, Uji and Otsu Cities)
- Best Burger joints in Beijing