2016 China Super Value Programs
Places: Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Shanghai
Date: 2016: Oct 26, Nov 2, Nov 9, Nov 23, Nov 30
2017Jan 11, Mar 1, Mar 15
Tour Code – CD13BXGS
Day 01: Arrive Beijing
- (Wed) Arrive Beijing, meet and transfer to your hotel
- Hotel: Grand Mercure Beijing Dongcheng (local 5*) or similar
Day 02: Beijing (B/L)
- (Thu) Morning visit the Tian’anmen Square and Forbidden City
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant
- Afternoon Hutong Tour by pedicabs, including the visit to the local family, local market and drum tower
- Dinner is on your own.
Day 03: Beijing (B/L/D)
- (Fri) Morning excursion to the Badaling Great Wall
- Visit Beijing Jade Carving Factory followed by lunch at its Friendship Restaurant. Afternoon visit the Summer Palace
- Peking Duck Dinner at local restaurant.
Day 04: Beijing/Xian (B/L)
- (Sat) Morning visit the Temple of Heaven and Lama Temple.
- Beijing Noodle Lunch at local restaurant
- Transfer to airport for flight flying to Xian.
- Arrive Xian, transfer to your hotel.
- Hotel: Days Hotel & Suite Xinxing Xian (local 5*, Superior Room) or similar
Day 05: Xian (B/L/DS)
- (Sun) Morning excursion to visit the Terra Cotta Museum.
- Visit the Xian Ceramic and Art Workshop
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant including the Noodle-making Demonstration
- Afternoon visit the Shaanxi Provincial Historical Museum
- Dumpling Dinner followed by Tang Dynasty Show.
Day 06: Xian/Guilin (B/L)
- (Mon) Morning visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and ancient City Wall
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Transfer to airport for flight flying to Guilin
- Arrive Guilin, transfer to your hotel
- Hotel: Guilin Bravo Hotel (local 4*) or similar
Day 07: Guilin/Yangshuo (B/L)
- (Tue) Li River Cruise with lunch on board
- Disembark in Yangshuo, check-in at the Green Lotus Yangshuo for 2 nights
- Afternoon your own exploration on the famous West Street, which is near your hotel
- Optional- Impression Liu San Jie Light Show
- Hotel: Green Lotus Hotel (local 5*) or similar
Day 08: Yangshuo (B/L)
- (Wed) Morning bamboo rafting along the Yulong River, a tributary of Li River
- Visit the local village and farms
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Afternoon free at leisure or go for Optional Tour
- Optional – Afternoon biking tour followed by the Cooking Class and dinner at Yangshuo Cooking School in Chaolong Village
Day 09: Yangshuo/Shanghai (B/L)
- (Thu) Drive back to Guilin, visit the famous Reed Flute Caves
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Transfer to airport for flight to Shanghai
- Arrive Shanghai, meet and transfer to your hotel.
- Hotel: Sunrise On The Bund Hotel (local 5*) or similar
Day 10: Shanghai (B/D)
- (Fri) Morning visit the Yu Garden with Old Town
- Lunch is on your own at the Old Town
- Afternoon visit the Bund and Shanghai Museum
- Dinner at local restaurant followed by Acrobatic Show
Day 11: Shanghai/Suzhou/Shanghai (B/L)
- (Sat) Full day excursion to Suzhou via high-speedtrain (2nd class soft seat)
- Sightseeing includes the visit to the Garden of Master Fishing Net, Suzhou No.1 Silk Spinning Factory, Grand Canal Cruise and Old Town
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant, dinner in your own.
Day 12: Shanghai (B)
- (Sun) Free day at leisure or go for Optional Tours
Day 13: EXIT Shanghai (B)
- (Mon) Departure transfer
B = Breakfast
L = Chinese Lunch
D = Dinner
- Superior First Class Hotel accommodations with daily ABF as listed in the itinerary
- Round trip airport/hotel/airport transfers
- Sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Lunches and dinners at the local restaurants
- Domestic air transportation based on coach class
- TOP English-speaking local guides
- Fully escorted by National Guide if the departure is final at 10 pax and up
- Gratuities to guides, drivers and porters
- Personal expenses
- Airport tax and fuel surcharges
- International Air Fare (YVR-PEK, PVG-YVR)
- Please note the Tour Code “CD13BXGS” when booking is submitted
- Please refer to the “General Terms & Conditions” for the important notes
- NO FOC and Children/Baby discount provided
* All optional tours are based on 2 pax & up
Impression Liu San Jie Light Show
Rate: RMB397.00 per person
Biking tour followed by the Cooking Class and dinner at Yangshuo Cooking School in Chaolong Village
Rate: RMB461.00 per person
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Xi'an is the capital of the Shaanxi province, and a sub-provincial city in the People's Republic of China. One of the oldest cities in China, with more than 3,100 years of history, the city was known as Chang'an before the Ming Dynasty. It is one of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China, having held that position under several of the most important dynasties in Chinese history, including Zhou, Qin, Han, Sui, and Tang. It is the eastern terminus of the Silk Road and home to the Terracotta Army. Xi'an is, for certain, one of the most popular tourist destinations among foreign travelers. A tour to Xi'an is something that any tourist to China would not want to miss, as it serves as a window on China's ancient civilization.
Guilin is a prefecture-level city in the northeast of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China, situated on the west bank of the Li River, and bordering Hunan to the north. Its name means, "Forest of Sweet Osmanthus", owing to the large number of fragrant Sweet Osmanthus trees located in the city. With its marvelous limestone scenery, Guilian is renowned as one of the most beautiful places on earth and is one of China's most popular tourist destinations.
Shanghai is the cool, confident face of modern China, and its energy is infectious. Located in the Yangtze River Delta in East China, Shanghai sits on the south edge of the mouth of the Yangtze in the middle portion of the Chinese coast. Shanghai is a popular tourist destination renowned for its historical landmarks such as The Bund, City God Temple and Yu Garden as well as the extensive Lujiazui skyline, many skyscrapers, and major museums including the Shanghai Museum and the China Art Museum. It has been described as the "showpiece" of the booming economy of mainland China. Go to its heart, The Bund, to watch ships on the river and marvel at the huge variety of architectural styles on display, or watch the crowds go by in People's Square!