Day 01: Arrive Beijing (Wed)
- Arrive Beijing, transfer to your hotel.
- Remainder of the day is free at leisure
Hotel: Grand Mercure Beijing Dongcheng (local 5*) or similar
Day 02: Beijing (B/L) (Thu)
- Morning visit the Tian’anmen Square and Forbidden City
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant
- Afternoon Hutong Tour by pedicabs, including the visit to the local family, local market and drum tower
- Dinner is on your own.
Day 03: Beijing (B/L/D) (Fri)
- Morning excursion to the Badaling Great Wall
- Visit Beijing Jade Carving Factory followed by lunch at its Friendship Restaurant.
- Afternoon visit the Summer Palace
- Peking Duck Dinner at local restaurant.
Day 04: Beijing/Xian (B/L) (Sat)
- Morning visit the Temple of Heaven and Lama Temple.
- Beijing Noodle Lunch at local restaurant
- Transfer to airport for flight flying to Xian.
- Arrive Xian, transfer to your hotel.
- Dinner is on your own
Hotel: Days Hotel & Suite Xinxing Xian (local 5*, Superior Room) or similar
Day 05: Xian (B/L/DS) (Sun)
- Morning excursion to visit the Terra Cotta Museum
- Visit the Xian Ceramic and Art Workshop
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant including the Noodle-making Demonstration
- Afternoon visit the Shaanxi Provincial Historical Museum
- Dumpling Dinner followed by Tang Dynasy Show
Day 06: Xian/Shanghai (B/L) (Mon)
- Morning visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and ancient City Wall
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Transfer to airport for flight flying to Shanghai
- Arrive Shanghai, transfer Sunrise on the Bund (local 5*)
- Dinner is on your own
Hotel: Sunrise On The Bund Hotel (local 5*) or similar
Day 07: Shanghai (B/D) (Tue)
- Morning visit the Yu Garden with Old Town
- Lunch is on your own at the Old Town
- Afternoon visit the Bund and Shanghai Museum
- Dinner at local restaurant followed by Acrobatic Show
Day 08: Shanghai/Suzhou/Shanghai (B/L) (Wed)
- Full day excursion to Suzhou via high-speed train (2nd class soft seat)
- Sightseeing includes the visit to the Garden of Master Fishing Net, Suzhou No.1 Silk Spinning Factory, Grand Canal Cruise and Old Town
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant, dinner in your own
Day 09: Shanghai (B) (Thu)
- Free day at leisure or go for Optional Tours
Day 10: Shanghai/Exit (B) (Fri)
- Departure transfer to airport for the flight to your destination
- Superior First Class Hotel accommodations with daily ABF as listed in the itinerary
- Round trip airport/hotel/airport transfers
- Sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Lunches and dinners at the local restaurants
- Domestic air transportation based on coach class
- English-speaking local guides
- Fully escorted by National Guide if the departure is final at 10 pax and up
- Transpacific airfare
- China visa
- Gratuities to guides, drivers and porters
- Personal expenses
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
More on China
2018 China Deluxe Programs Beijing/Xian/Guilin/Chengdu/H... morefrom $3,093.00 USD